Editorial by Jonathon Rupp, Candidate for County Board, District 2:
Most people in the Monroe area probably know me, some may not. I am running from District 2 for the Green County Board of Supervisors position. This is a non-partisan position. I feel that I have many qualifications that are worthy of fulfilling this position if elected on April 5th.
Let me commence, I’m a 1966 graduate of Monticello High School & have basically lived in Green County for close to 70 years of my life.
Qualifications for the job:
– I graduated from MATC in 1971 from the Architectural Drafting class.
– I also graduated in 1992 from MATC for their Real Estate Appraisal class & made the Dean’s List.
– I served for 9 years at the Zwingli United Church of Christ in Monticello as a Consistory member. I am also a past Congregational President.
– I served 2 terms on the Green County Historical Society’s board of directors & I was also the Board President for a year.
– I have worked at Colony Brands for 28 years & continue to work fulltime.
– I am a Green County Civil War Historian. I have become heavily involved with the Col.Hans C. Heg Camp #15 (Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War). I (our family) had 6 family members from Green County that fought in the Civil War for the Union cause and were from Green County.
I strongly urge you to vote for me on April 5th or to consider me.
Jonathon F. Rupp
– Contact Jonathon Rupp –
Green County Supervisor races are non-partisan. This information is posted by the Republican Party of Green County for the purpose of promoting candidates who support traditional American values.
This website post is authorized and paid for by the Republican Party of Green County