“The blessings of a free government can only be maintained by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality and virtue, and by frequent recurrence to fundamental principles.”
– Wisconsin Constitution, Article I, Section 22.
April 5 Election Results; Candidate Highlights; Green County Board Races; School Board Races . . . Learn More!
– Nov. 17, 2021: Now is an important time for the Green County Board of Supervisors! Eight County Supervisors have announced that they will not be seeking reelection. Further . . . Keep Reading
– Oct. 30, 2021: Do you want to know what values the Republican Party of Wisconsin stands for? Do you want to know what issues Wisconsin Republicans view as important for 2021-2022? . . . Keep Reading
– Sept. 19, 2021: On September 14, 2021, the Green County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution requiring mask wearing for all county staff and visitors in county facilities. . . Keep Reading
– Sept. 3, 2021: The Biden Administration left $82.9 Billion worth of military equipment in Afghanistan. This equipment includes 208 aircraft and helicopters . . . Keep Reading
– Aug. 9, 2021: On August 6, Governor Evers Vetoed Senate Bill 119, also known as the “Fund the Police” Bill. This bill came as a response to . . . Keep Reading
– Aug. 5, 2021: You may feel uncomfortable getting too involved in politics. That’s okay. However, if we are going to keep America free and great and strong, we are going to have to do the uncomfortable . . . Keep Reading